Kids Birthday Cake Edition
Planning your child’s birthday celebration has become almost an art form and nothing symbolizes your child’s birthday like the cake. Let this month’s issue show you how to make the most out of your child’s birthday celebration and create memories that last a lifetime.
In the October 2013 Kid’s Birthday Cake issue of Collectively Cake, we share:
- Creative Kid Birthday Cake Ideas. Be inspired to create your own magical cake experience for your child.
- Kids Cake Design Ideas. Whatever your level of cake decorating experience, choose your favourite design idea and wow your friends with the cake centrepiece for your child’s next birthday.
- How To Make A Frozen Butter Cream Transfer. You can follow along and learn how to transfer your kid’s favourite character on to the top of a buttercream cake.
- How To Create A Mermaid Cake Topper. For those of you who love to get creative, Anna Puchalski shows you how design your very own mermaid cake topper. This is sure to be crowd pleaser!
- Video – Create Your Own Doll Cake. Follow along with the extremely talented Emelyne and create a birthday cake any girl will love. Make the birthday cake dreams of your little princess come true!
- Introducing Melissa Flores and Shelly Cobb. Be inspired as they share their cake story and discover how you too can be featured in our magazine.
Click here to download the birthday cake issue!